At Emerging HOPE, you’ll find a church committed to seeing lives changed through the gospel. We are a group of imperfect people who serve a perfect God. We worship together, do life together, and together, we would love to see Emerging HOPE as a place you can call home.
HAVING ONLY POSITIVE EXPECTATIONS
Emerging HOPE Ministries
Emerging HOPE is a ministry committed to preaching the gospel, evangelizing, educating, equipping, and empowering under-resourced individuals, single parenting households, and families with resources, practical assistance, emotional encouragement and social networking to better their lives, and those of their children. The ministry promotes the well-being of the individual, family, and community through programs, services, and information. Emerging HOPE is rapidly being recognized as the go-to resource in the urban Kalamazoo area for helping to promote mental health in diverse communities, cultural perspectives on mental health, knowledge, hope, and healing to individuals, families, and communities touched by mental illness.
James A. Rorie, Founder and Overseer of Faith Deliverance Cathedral Ministries, Incorporated
· Live Stream Church Services
· Live Stream Bible Study
· Culturally Relevant Mental Health Wellness Services
· Pastoral Counseling
· Outreach Programs for Urban Youth
· Lotus Flower Book Club
Lotus Flower Podcast
HOPE Casting Blog
· Holiday Gift Baskets Giveaways
· Educational Workshops
· Self Determination Living Consultation Services (Adults with Intellectual Disabilities)
· Emerging HOPE empowers socially and under-resourced parenting households towards self-sufficiency, while adding value to families.
· Emerging HOPE engages under-resourced individuals and families in meaningful activities to nurture leadership and influence in the community.
· Emerging HOPE strengthens under-resourced individuals and families through spiritual enrichment activities, enabling them in the community.
· Emerging HOPE empowers children, adolescents, and adults to live healthy, fully functioning lives.
· Emerging HOPE promotes the well-being of the individual, family, and community through programs, services, and information.
· Emerging HOPE utilizes strategies to help promote mental health in diverse communities.
· Emerging HOPE offers resources which are helpful in addressing and reducing minority mental health disparities.
· Emerging HOPE's interpersonal skills are our best quality. We are comfortable in presenting a positive public image interacting with potential donors and communicating with various levels of stakeholder.
· Emerging HOPE takes great pride in running a successful organization and in developing relationships.
· Emerging HOPE is committed to helping people live healthy lives.
Reverend Curtis L. Robinson, Sr., Co-Pastor, B.Th. ACE, CRC, PSS
Reverend Dr. Pamela R. Robinson, Co-Pastor, MDiv, LLMSW, BSW
Saturdays (First and Third)
Sundays (Every Week)
Streaming live on Facebook: Emerging HOPE Ministries:
To increase vision
To build relationships
To encourage fellowship
To receive teaching and ministry
To connect with a global vision
To be personally strengthened and refreshed
Our Guiding Principles
Thank you, EVERYONE, for your generous words of encouragement and to all our guests who have to date shared their insights. Our Podcasting would not be where it is now if it were not for our listeners. You are the ones that make our podcasting go round. It has been an exciting few months with more amazing interviews scheduled.
The world of audio is vast. According to psychologists, the sense of hearing is one that sets memory the longest. Good chance you could recite a TV ad from when you were a child. Perhaps I remember all the words to Spiderman! I love consuming podcasts as my way of learning because I can multitask. It is portable learning: listen while on a walk, in a car, on a train, on a plane. Have earbuds, can learn.
For those who wish to join in on the fun of the podcast world, here are the basics you need to hook yourself up to a very efficient way to learn and be entertained.
Listen on your Computer:
The simplest way to listen on your computer is to visit the website hosting the podcast, find the appropriate page and click on the link provided. For the Meeting Architect Podcast, you can find it on our website under The Meeting Architect Podcast tab.
Listen on your Smartphone:
The most convenient way to listen to a podcast is through a mobile device.
If you have an Apple product you can use the Apple Podcasts app which can be downloaded from the app store or search your apps as it has become standard to add it to the devices.
If you have an Android phone you can download a podcasting app such as Stitcher or Spotify.
Once you have the apps downloaded simply search for the podcasts you are looking for or browse to find ones you might be interested in.
Listen in Your Car:
The most common place to listen to podcasts is in the car. You will need to have a Bluetooth connection to do so and most recent cars have this capability. No Bluetooth connection? Then you can use a cable to connect your phone to the car’s audio output.
Once you have found the podcast that you like make sure to hit the subscribe button so that you can receive notifications when the next episode for your favorite podcast has been uploaded.
Don’t miss an episode of the Meeting Architect Podcast! Follow your choice of Podcast providers from the three below, listen to the latest podcast and make sure to subscribe!
Tune in on Spotify:
Tune in on RSS Feed:
Tune in on our website:
Lotus Flower Book Club
A Book Club Proverb of Gratitude
• Thankful for book friends
• Happiness is discovering new books with your group
• Always excited for the Lotus Flower Book Club
• Book - transforming our lives and motivating us to achieve
• Spending time with some of the best people!
• Kindred spirits are not so scarce as I used to think. It's
splendid to find out there are so many of them in the world
~L.M. Montgomery - Anne of Green Gables
As my book club starts preparing for the next exciting book that we will read; I encourage you to find your place of tranquility; once there being to reflects on what you are striving to “Become.”
I am thankful for Michelle Obama and her book “Becoming.” The cutting-edge memoir was no short of amazing! I believe I always loved Michelle Obama. Her grace and dignity always seemed to come as a gift from above. Her spirit is so incredibly deep and strong. The stories from her childhood, her brother, her neighborhood, her family, inform us in a brilliant voice about what it was like in the place and time she grew up.
Michelle Obama has the empathy and the depth of character so missing in her media portrayal. I always felt worried that we were suffocating her. But there is a Michelle Obama who is bigger than the words on a page. She knows our pains, and she understands our lives. And we know her in this book. In this most private book, we know her in a way we could not have otherwise. Interesting that nothing here surprises me, it only affirms what I felt like I know: Michelle Obama is a person like us. She worked and suffered and overcame. Her storytelling skills are exquisite. It left me a little breathless to hear her voice, unfettered and real.
I am looking forward to our upcoming discussion on June 17th at 7pm EST. Streaming Live: DrPamela Regina Robinson
Please note: Our featured book for the month of June will be announced on Thursday, May 27th via Facebook live!
Happy Reading and Happy Blooming!
Due to Covid-19 our physical location is closed. You may reach us at:
Emerging HOPE Ministries
P.O. Box 19485
Kalamazoo, MI 49019
We need your support to build our ministry and to fulfill the Great Commission of our Lord Jesus Christ, which He gave to His disciples and through them to us. He said: I have been given all authority in heaven and earth. Therefore go and make disciples in all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and then teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you; and be sure of this – that I am with you always, even to the end of the world . “
Emerging HOPE is a nonprofit public charity recognized as tax-exempt by the IRS under Section 501(c)(3) Entity ID: 802292574
Your tax-free donations can be made online at PayPal.me/emerginghopefsp, CashApp: $EmergeHOPE, or you may mail them to:
Emerging HOPE Ministries
P.O. Box 19485
Kalamazoo, MI 49019